School uniform is now available to order on line from Anglia Sports and Schoolwear.
It is no longer possible to purchase uniform in school. However, we do hold samples of the following items so that they can be tried for size:
- Two Village logo sweatshirt/fleece or plain bottle green v neck jumper or cardigan (black or grey sweatshirts/fleeces/cardigans/jumpers are not allowed)
- White shirt
- School tie
- Grey trousers/skirt/pinafore dress/shorts (not jogging trousers or jeans)
- Girls – A green checked gingham dress may be worn in the summer with a bottle green sweatshirt/fleece/jumper/cardigan. No other type or colour of cardigan is allowed.
- Socks/tights – grey/bottle green or white for girls when wearing gingham dresses.
- Sensible, dark-coloured school-type shoes should be worn, without high heels. Shoes with sports logos are not allowed.
- Strappy, open toe sandals are not allowed for safety reasons unless there is a medical reason
- Children may wear boots to school but must change into shoes whilst in the classroom
- Black shorts
- White round neck t-shirt
- A jogging suit and trainers are needed for outdoor PE during cold weather, at the teacher’s discretion, and plimsolls for indoor PE. As part of our health education, we promote an active lifestyle and PE lessons are held both in the school hall and on the playgrounds or school field throughout the year.
- As well as wearing correct uniform, all pupils are expected to comply with the following.
- Pupils should not wear extreme hair fashions, which are designed to attract attention, including dyed or obviously streaked hair, and styles such as spikes, Mohicans and images or lines cut into the hair.
- Long hair must be tied back for PE (boys and girls).
- Jewellery is not allowed at any time (with the exception of one pair of small earring studs) for health and safety reasons.
- We follow Essex County Council policy that no earrings, including studs, can be worn for PE.
- Watches are allowed but must be removed for PE
Tattoos and body piercings are not allowed.
Make up, coloured nail varnish and false nails are not allowed.