Two Village Church of England Primary School
Part of the Diocese of Chelmsford Vine Schools Trust
We are a busy and friendly school, set in beautiful grounds which we take advantage of through our Forest School sessions and regular outdoor learning. With children at the heart of everything we do, Two Village offers a broad range of exciting opportunities which stimulate our children’s curiosity, helping them build skills for life and develop a lifelong love for learning.
As a Church of England school, our distinctive Christian ethos underpins our behaviour and relationships across the school.
We work closely with the other schools in Harwich as part of the Harwich Education Partnership, working collaboratively to improve teaching and learning across Harwich in a variety of ways.
This website aims to give you a taster of the school, as well as providing up to date information for parents, pupils and the wider community.
We hope that you enjoy your visit to our website, and that you find the information you are looking for. Please feel free to contact the school office with any queries you may have.
Our Vision Statement
During the academic year 2017-18, pupils, staff, parents and governors worked together to decide on a set of school values. In 2019, we reviewed the vision for our school and a new set of aims were produced along with our new vision statement. During this review, we also reviewed our 4 existing values, changing one and adding two more.
In 2021, we changed our vision statement slightly in consultation with the school community.
Sowing the Seeds for Success – With God All Things Are Possible
Our Christian Values:
At Two Village Church of England Primary School, within a safe and happy environment, we work together to encourage, support and challenge our school community to achieve their dreams and never give up on their goals. Through our Christian values and curriculum, we aim to provide our children with the essential skills that they will require to live in their future world, as well as a love of learning.
- To raise aspirations for our whole school community, by challenging everyone to aim high, persevere and achieve their goals
- To work in close partnership with our families, our church and the wider community
- To prepare our children for life in the future and the wider world by supporting them in developing essential life skills which will enable them to succeed in all that they do
- To teach our children to be open-minded, tolerant, fair, respectful and responsible citizens who embrace equality and are eager to contribute to local and global communities
- To provide a stimulating, creative, broad and balanced curriculum for our pupils which enables them to be enquiring, creative, courageous and to solve problems
- To maintain high expectations of behaviour and learning so that everyone is able to reach their full potential